Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

 

Cosas ke he aprendido esta semana

There’s no wrong time to ask, “Do you feel like chicken tonight?”


Youtube sadly unsyncs perfectly synchronized audio/video (see clip above).

Bacterial infections don’t play around. I’m now extra super nigh-paranoid cautious about not germifying myself. Purell makes its debut near my desk. I become suspicious of even the most "innocent" bar of soap...

Men are almost always “squeamish” about health maladies (present company not excluded), so their delicate sensibilities should be regarded with gentle... how should it be put... um, condescension. I would object to this notion but I fear that it would confirm the accusation, so I’ll just try to submit to my gender-determined role of silence as much as possible. Just kidding. Still, it might shed some light on why the male of the species sometimes has second thoughts about sharing his feeling. (I must note that the attitude above was overhead being expressed by two different older women - maybe it's just based on experience. I am grateful that Nicole encourages me to speak up about things, as I hope she can feel free to do.)

Glorious nation of Kazakhstan has a ver’ nice hockey team.

A meatball, fries, and a shake can seriously freak out a major New England city. What next – Ronald McDonald indicted for domestic terrorism conspiracy? The Burger King brought up on RICO charges? Col. Sanders’ phones wiretapped? Seriously though, is America ready to enter the war on fast food Lite Brites? (LED ? IED)


1 comments


1 Comments:

You seriously are paranoid? I can understand your infection on your finger, but not really the one on your face. Forgive me for suggesting this, but picking at the "pimple' which already has puss in it on your face doesn't help. Sometimes, stuff just happens. I swear sometimes when I get stuff like you did, I just assume my body is saying that my immune system is a bit weary and I need to rest a bit for a few days (Not that I make it any better for you by any means).

I know it seems gross, but I hope you don't panic about it.

By Blogger Nicole, at February 03, 2007 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?