Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Friday, December 09, 2005

 

The list of subject I suppose I could blog about is rather long. I just have to sort of pull the mental trigger and decide...

(Oh, the reason I'm not at work right now is that the Baltimore area has been visited by the snow fairy, so I have to go in at 1:00. Maybe I should start shoveling my way to Woodlawn...)

Speaking of work, someone asked me what the most surprising thing about my job has been, since I started on July 25. I think all I could come up with was the notion that I was somewhat taken aback at how informal the office culture is; I really didn't know what to expect, coming in. It could have been all IBM, circa 1958, but for the most part I work with a fairly relaxed (in terms of, erm, fashion) crew. But what I now realize I should have said the thing that surprised me most was how quickly life can turn into Office Space (not the moronic, insolent, stapler-stealing boss... just think of the fraction-embezzling scheme. I can explain offline.)

Anyhow, what else is there to ramble on about? Well after a dry spell of quite a few weeks (although Walk the Line was very good), there are finally some seemingly worthwhile selections at the local cinemaplex. Syriana and *deep breath* The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe both hit the screens today, and the season's veritable 800-lb. (or maybe 800-ton) gorilla is set to storm the nation on Wednesday.

Bananas: fruit of the year.

Sorry, my mind is wandering.

Munich and Matchpoint and Memoirs of a Geisha look ticket-worthy, too. As well as a movie whose title doesn't begin with the letter M, The Producers. I apologize for being to lazy to link to the IMDb for the above flicks.

Now, I grab my shovel and clear the way for my vehicle, for the sake of the American taxpayer.

1 comments


1 Comments:

Time for an update, amor...I know I hog all of your time, so just let me know when you want time to yourself, love. :^)

By Blogger Nicole, at February 24, 2006 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?