Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Saturday, July 10, 2004

 

One last post before I go.

Ocean City is our destination, as it is every year. (Rememberance of things passed... or is it "past" ?) I hope everyone back home has a good week.

I love you Nicole. Please take care... I'll be back soon.

10 comments


10 Comments:

I miss you!

By Blogger Nicole, at July 11, 2004 7:00 PM  

You should update that vacation thingie. I mean, how many years ago was it when those photos were taken? And, dude, hasn't there been any changes to OC since then.

No offense or anything.

I miss you!

I love you!

By Blogger Nicole, at July 12, 2004 7:49 PM  

Now, Glenn is missing you! Hurry up and come home! We both are missing you. : (

By Blogger Nicole, at July 14, 2004 7:38 AM  

Well, it's Wednesday, and that Garfield movie is getting its good use now. I'll be surprised if it still works when you get back.

By Blogger Nicole, at July 14, 2004 6:07 PM  

I only have one word to say to you, lover boy:

PUFFBALL!!! :^D

By Blogger Nicole, at July 15, 2004 5:39 PM  

Oh, no! You should have five comments after this one! I must have done something wrong. Oh, well. Just decided that I'd pester you one more time, PUFFBALL!

Love ya!

By Blogger Nicole, at July 16, 2004 8:03 AM  

I have just one last comment for you, my patient and understanding friend.

Welcome home. : )

By Blogger Nicole, at July 17, 2004 8:30 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

By Blogger Steve, at July 17, 2004 5:08 PM  

Hi Nicole, and everybody else in cyberspace, yes, the rumor is true... I am back. Thank you, Nicole, so very much, for showing me how much you care for me. Update soon? ... possibly/hopefully! :-)

By Blogger Steve, at July 17, 2004 5:13 PM  

¡Hola, mi amor! Necesitas actualizar en tu blog, por ha fue más que un mes¿no?

Lo siento...te quiero mucho.

By Blogger Nicole, at August 20, 2004 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?