Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Monday, June 16, 2003

 

*Sniffle, sniffle*

No, I'm not getting all emotional on ya. Just allergies, that's all. Please, please... no sympathy cards needed! I already know that you all love me! ;-)

[^Me, getting waaaaaay ahead of myself.]

So I had a good weekend. And I just remembered, this is my last week of freedom before baseball camp starts. I had a blast as a counselor last year (as I have the past 4 years), and I hope this one's just as swell. Rain, rain, go away/ Come again some other... century!

Some words of extreme kindness:
[WARNING: Kindness-induced shock may occur upon reading the following lines; reader discretion advised! :-)

Your accomplishments are very respectable,
As I find you to be so very knowledgeable.
To dream about you I find myself so totally capable!
All those things are, I guess, what makes you so loveable!


Awww... *blush* Is she talking 'bout li'l' ol' me? :-D Thank you so much! Hope you don't mind my sharing. Te quiero taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanto!

Now, some images of extreme weirdness:


What, what WHAAAAAT?

LOTR: Gimli Bobble Head
LOTR bobble head comes boxed.

Price: £14.99


Uh...huh. Click here for the rest. Us geeks have it too good these days, don't we? =->

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?