Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

 

OK, now my curiosity has been quite satisfied...

Wow... so just a little while ago today, I got an email responding to my last post, from a loyal reader who explained to me her avid visiting of this blog, made some very flattering comments, and in general just made writing this whole blog, the past 11 months of it, worthwhile for me. So, I've made a fan, and that's a very interesting and fun concept for me. I'll be starting a fan club soon, so get out your Visa or Mastercard and call 1-800-SWILEY'S BLOG; operators are standing by. (Or sitting by, if their legs get tired...)

So, I'm feeling... uh... "acrimonious"! :-D

Anyway...
Dear reader, you've encouraged me to press on with this blog. You know who you are! Not that I'd ever quit, mind you, it's just that updates around here have been wearing thin of late, but now I'll just try extra hard to fill this page with (allegedly) funny musings. Thanks so much for your support.

-Commercial Interruption for all readers in California-


Folks, do you have electrical contracting needs? I know I do!
Therefore I urge you (URGE?... I've got the urge... Natural Botanicals! *ahem* wrong commercial...!) to consider
Anderson and Howard, "one of Southern California's larger and more respected electrical contracting firms," serving clients in Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties for over 39 years! Call Anderson and Howard today at 949.250.4555, or visit our home on the world wide web: www.aandh.com

"It's not just Anderson, it's Howard too... and that makes it, like, better and stuff!"


-We now return you to your regularly-scheduled episode of SWiley's Blog (How Original!), already in progress...-

Gracias, once again!

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?