Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Monday, March 31, 2003

 

Hey folks, here's something I've been sitting on for quite a while.

It's my list of Movies I Wanna See! (Exclamation point strictly optional.) It consists of movie projects (duh!) that have been announced, and sound so darn cool, for whatever reason, I'd pay 8 smackers right now to see them, assuming the commercials don't make them look stupid. Yeah, that's what I just by. Hardly. ;-)

Also on the list are movies that are completed, but have not yet been released, and are on my "to see" list. "Phone Booth" was on here for the past six months, and I hope to see it Friday finally. Happy B-Day, Colin Farrell (27), BTW. Christopher Walken (60) and Ewan McGregor (32) also get my birthday shout-out.

At the end of the list is the "obvious" section- the movies just about everyone knows about already and is waiting for with bated breath. Word.

I plan to update the list frequently. (Translation: Whenever I freakin' feel like it.)

Here's that link again:
Movies I Wanna See!

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?