Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

 

Grr... TWO more weeks (EDIT: Or is it one? I lost track.) 'til the Jack Bauer Power Hour returns.

For those of you also suffering from mega 24 withdrawal issues, check out this story: [possible SPOILERS *ahem*]

'24' Star Savaged by a Lion (link only valid for 1-2 days...)

24 stunner Elisha Cuthbert was left terrified after a violent encounter with a lion on the set of her hit show. The blonde actress was working on a scene for the real-time drama when she came face to face with the beast. Reassured by the handler that she should approach the lion, Elisha inched closer, only to be bitten viciously. She recalls, "Its trainer said I should meet the creature before we shot the scene. So I went to say hello and it took a big bite out of my hand. It was terrible. I have never bled so much in my life. They took me to hospital to mop up the blood, treat the puncture wounds and give me a tetanus shot. I was in real pain at the time."


Wowie, Kommander Kim strikes again!

Now, this comes from WENN's People News service on IMDB, which I usually take with about 300 grains of salt. I mean, their credibility barely exceeds that of the National Inquirer. So I'm not sure that I want to believe this.

Then again, here's another take on the story:
24 star attacked by mountain lion , which offers this fascinating insight:
...But it sunk its teeth into her hand as she tried to befriend it on set.

So, I think this is old news, or the writers on the show seriously need to consider making the cougar a recurring character on the show.

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?