Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Friday, January 10, 2003

 

My last few days have been a big waste, in my mind at least. It's sort of ironic that I complain about not being able to do anything when normally I'd be doing nothing regardless of my health.

C'est pathétique, je sais.

But I'm just regurgitating what I wrote the other day. And, truth be told, I'm better now. *Please, no applause necessary.*

I'm just trying to figure out how to divvy out the rest of my spare time. Let's see...
I have an appointment Monday with the Shriver Center to fix up a resume and cover letter. What for? For something I will not presently be revealing. But I'm excited by the prospects...

I gotta get to all my paper links- web addresses (or people, movie titles, etc.) that I've encountered over the last few months while reading. A whole lot of these.

I need to finish my library books, one or two of which I may actually write about. Then I plan to move on to some literature I bought for myself, but haven't had a chance to read yet. Survivor and Good Omens come to mind.

I haveta organize my CDs and DVDs- I would also like to create a database on my machine that would let me keep track of 'em. Something (semi-)automated would be nice, like those DVD tracker lists people have online.

Finally, I must stop writing about the things I need to do, and actually do them!


Now how's that for self-conscious, non-fiction writing?

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?