Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Tuesday, June 11, 2002

 

What I thought was the most bizarre thing that would happen to me today happened at the pool a few hours ago.
So we're closing up the pool as the cover rolls out there's a dead baby raccoon lying on it! Very freaky. I thought of all the grotesqueries that could have caused this poor animal's premature death, but the details, I'm afraid, are too shocking for the average blog reader. Yukk!

...then, I was chatting with two friends on IM, and 3 absolutely unbelievable coincidences just pop up. (I'm afraid that these are also beyond the pale for most readers of this blog. Sorry!) I thought they were in on the conspiracy, trying to make me nuts, but they deny such charges and I have to believe them. I might have to check myself into a mental health center tonight.

SWiley Trivia: My baseball team (for one reason or another) played for a few years at the infamous loony Spring Grove in Catonsville. What a rediculous place to play ball. It's right outside UMBC by the way, so next time you notice some half-naked man spouting insane things while walking through the campus, don't assume it's just the psych 201 professor. :-D

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?