Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Sunday, May 18, 2003

 

Diary for Saturday, May 17

6:00 a.m. After a hard day's night, I hit the hay.

12:45 p.m. Wake up, take shower...
put shower back. hehe ;-)

1:32 p.m. Turn on computer, determined to start work on my third and final written assignment for Spanish literature.

1:44 p.m. "Hey! Lunch time!" [Number of words typed: 0]

2:19 p.m. Lunch is finished; back to the term paper... "Hey, I haven't checked my email in a while!"

2:35 p.m. Reading email... responding... looking at various websites whose urls I've collected within the past month...

3:13 p.m. Ehh... time for a break from schoolwork! Off to Blockbuster! [Number of words typed: 0]

3:15 p.m. Announce, stupidly, that I'm off to Blockbuster. The ankle-biters (a.k.a. brothers) want to tag along.

3:27 p.m. Oh great, we have to stop at Superfresh first! Splendid! Well, guess I'd better buy a Mother's Day card... NO! That was last week; today's mom's birthday.

3:42 p.m. Back to car, b-day card and Cool Whip-like cream in tow... Brother 1 declares his intentions to visit the dollar store. Brother 2 sticks around.

3:44 p.m. Huge surprise: Blockbuster doesn't carry what I'm looking for. Shame, shame. Chat it up with HunterVampireBob, currently on duty. Now... we wait for brother to return with bargains aplenty.

3:58 p.m. Wonderful! Brother 1 bought all manner of low-priced product, each for only 100 shiny pennies. Fab-o!

4:21 p.m. Back to the grindstone... Magically, my fingers begin to function properly for the first time today, dancing across the keyboard with the greatest of ease... as I type up a few more emails!

4:26 p.m. OK, this is it! I'm actually starting to... write... NO! Steve, WAKE UP!!!...

4:?? p.m. Huh? *Yawn* All right, I'm awake, and I need to start this darn thing... Hey, wait a minute... [Number of words typed: 231]

4:30 p.m. Hmm... I ought to fall asleep more often... this stuff I wrote unconsciously is actually pretty good! :-)

5:14 p.m. Type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, *check email*, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, *check email*, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type...

6:20 p.m. Dinner call! We're going Chinese tonight.

7:20 p.m. Dinner call! We're going Chinese tonight.

7:33 p.m. Yay! Everyone has finally received said dinner call, off we go!

7:52 p.m. I'll have a little a this, a little of that... but I still wimp out on the sushi.

8:05 p.m. Hmm. Interesting music selection. Sounds like J-Pop to me.

8:34 p.m. On way out, I notice and make light of the industrial-size containers of duck sauce.

9:26 p.m. Hurrah, we're back. Time for me to... check email and surf the web!

11:30 p.m. Dan Aykroyd's hosting SNL, maybe I'll watch...

11:36 p.m. Eh, maybe not.

12:45 a.m. Sending last emails, logging off of AIM...

So now we've spilled over into Sunday, which is today, which means tomorrow is Monday, due date for... what was it?... OH YEAH, the PAPER!!! Gotta get working on that again ASAP!

Just as soon as I check my email...

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?