Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

 

THIS IS THE END
of life, as I know it

It brings me to tears knowing I must do this. Yet I know I must; there is no alternative.

I have sought inner peace for myself but thus far I have failed in this undertaking. Words are utterly lacking to explain my dilemma with any sense of clarity, so I will say my piece promptly and plainly and be done with it once and for all.

I have decided to leave behind everything I have known. I have withdrawn from school and I have secretly bought my one-way plane ticket. My destination I cannot reveal, but it is assuredly far away from my homeland. In recent days, instead of attending classes, I have been in contact with a friend whose group I will soon be a part of. My future is unsure. What is certain that this is my last post to this website. Indeed, this is my last attempt at public communication.


Farewell to all.

Haha! April Fools! Well, if you're reading this, I guess you've found that the above post is a joke. I'm just celebrating my favorite holiday!

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?