Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

Open links in new window

ARCHIVES

Feedback?...

EMAIL ME or AOL IM ME  

No more format wars!

No More Petitions!

Retriever Weekly Articles

Movies I Wanna See! (UPDATED! Recently!)

        LINKS AHOY!

     SEARCH THE NET

 What did you expect, Jeeves?                DVD/FILM        

 

  Roger Ebert on the Movies

[Roger Ebert on the Movies]

      

                   HUMOR                  (oft inappropriate, natch)        

[Something Awful]

 

 

 The Onion, America's Finest News Source[The Onion: This link required by law]

MISC. KNOWLEDGE

G33KY 5+UFF

TheForce.net

TheOneRing.net

TechTV.com

24 Forum

MISCELLANOUS    

FSHB ;-)

Spinsanity

Wil Wheaton      

Brooks's Site

UMBC: Homepage

           Livejournal

           Forums

Amazon.com

Want your link here? All you have to do is ask...

[Blue Ribbon Campaign- STOP CENSORSHIP!]
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

This page is powered by Blogger. No plagiarism, buster, or I'm callin' John Ashcroft!

Friday, March 07, 2003

 

Sometimes life can be so good, so surprising twice in a row. Then things turn bad all of a sudden. I wish it were the other way around. Exempli gratis:

Today in the mail, I received to items from the ol' alma mater. (1) A notice that I was paid for two of my TRW articles. hip-hip-hurray! Drinks are on me. (2) Just slightly better news: I was chosen for a "MAITI" scholarship through UMBC and Lockheed Martin. Suh-weeeet. (Yes, that was The Thing That Cannot Be Mentioned from a while back.)

OK, so now I'm high as a cloud.

But then of course, I guess I maxed out my karma or something. (1) Fun visit from hippie in training while grandparents are over. Would you like to sign this petition for Clean Water Action?!?!?! *Shudder* (2) Then I check my email and find that I had retardedly (<--new adjective of the day!) forgotten to attach my article to the email I sent informing my editor that I had finished my article. I can be such a moron sometimes. Sorry Jenn! :-( I really feel like a rediculous sack of stupid for this, especially since I had completed it in plenty of time last night and just cruised the rest of the evening, assuming that I was done my homework.

0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

_________________________________________________________

Want more coagulated brilliance? (And who doesn't?) Then go to the archives and read the oldies to your heart's content. Don't like this blog? Click here to move on to another... Come on back now, ya hear?